Thursday, June 7, 2007

Like a Bad Hangover...Only That Would Be More Pleasant...

Yesterday took a lot out of me (and No, I still can't bring myself to talk about it without excessive swearing...) Today, as I had no classes, I stayed in bed as long as possible. I allowed my child to feast on as many granola bars as he saw fit for Breaky and kept him home from school; at first I thought this was because I did not want to get up and see anything that resembled daylight...but now I realize that I was doing his teachers a grand favour, because he is in the same mood as I...only he is bathed and dressed and having a good hair day...

It is exactly noon and I am now sitting here in my pajamas, watching Star Trek: TNG re-runs and contemplating dumping my bad attitude, now that I have had sufficient time to wallow in it.

So...on goes the fake smile, out comes the to do list and now I am off to drool over some of my Oh-So-Much-Better-Than-Tim-Horton's-Coffee.

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Bad attitudes give better blog, so you know who's team I'm on.