Kitty pictures for your viewing pleasure! This is my lap warmer. Seriously. He thinks my lap belongs to him any time after 8 p.m. It doesn't. But he thinks it does. If I don't accommodate...he follows me around the house and stares at me...or he hangs over the front of my computer screen and stares at me. He's loyal.
2002: NOT HIS BED! Hell, it aint even his swing! Yes, it is on...as in MOVING! He does not care...he's just happy that he planted his arse somewhere that was NOT HIS BED!

2005: NOT HIS BED! One of dozens of pictures that look just like this. Apparently, my lap was unavailable.

2006: NOT HIS BED! Actually, The Niece!'s stroller: one of the items in the "Cheap Auntie Gear" Line Up. Bennett never would have been put in something this cheap. NEVER. I am a self confessed stroller snob. I have issues. I've lightened up since then, however, the stroller is still red...somethings don't change.

2006: NOT HIS BED! My lap was not there...so he settled for my chair.

BONUS: NOT A "NOT HIS BED" PICTURE
2002: Caught and KILLED a bird...while on a LEASH! Dumb Bird or Really NOT Dumb Cat. I vote for the latter. Why is he on a leash you ask? This was my attempt to protect the neighbour cats...and birds...from Mr. Oliver. It didn't work. He is now barred from going outdoors. I got tired of paying large vet bills when he came home injured. The neighbours got tired of their cats coming home injured. Thomas is a wonderful pet...not such a nice neighbour though...
1 comment:
OH that's goooooood. Having those eyes stare at me while on the computer is more freaky than hubby asking "how much longer are you going to be?" while he walks around starkers.. Redundant question.
Kat with butch. I'm falling harder for you. I'm going to turn into a clingy girlfriend and put my toothbrush and pantyliners in your medicine cabinet soon.
I'm considering your dare with the male appendage.
Post a Comment