Thursday, June 7, 2007

From the Photo Archives: Era - 2005, Event - Big Bro Kicking Little Bro's Ass

After getting sick of hearing from the mouth of a babe (hairy on top) how that babe could whup the big brother's ass (sans hair on top), the hairless one took on the challenge...

That's right. Pull up those britches little guy...


Circle each other once...


And then get right down to it... Is that four legs and one head? Is the hairy one already missing a shoe?


He momentarily assumes that this is a piece of cake... I personally request chocolate moose cake, thank you.


Don't roll over on the bike parts...that might not feel pleasantly...


Two legs, two arms and two heads...at least this configuration has an even numbers of appendages...


Le Smack!


Le Leg!


What? Over All Ready?


Dude. You looks like you hurts!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

OMG I laughed at your commentary, but HARD. Few blogs make me laugh out loud. I'm hooked. Where else would I see scantilly clad men wrestling and intermingling genetalia?