Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Affair with a Woody

A snippet from an MSN conversation I had a few minutes ago with my wonderful & ironically innocent minded (I don't know how that is possible for a person who regularly speaks to me...) cousin & friend, Emily; she was telling me about a string quintet performance that she played in this morning:

Emily-bemily-bum says:
I have violin blisters on my fingers from the strings, and pimples on my neck from holding the violin- usually I get a hickey, but not pimples!
HeZa HeKeLe - - - says:
doesn't it mean you had a hot date when you have a hickey on your neck?
Emily-bemily-bum says:
or an affair with a beautiful piece of wood
HeZa HeKeLe - - - says:
oh darling, if only you knew how bad that actually sounds
HeZa HeKeLe - - - says:
you innocent thing you
HeZa HeKeLe - - - says:
an affair with a woody is a lonely thing indeed
Emily-bemily-bum says:
yes, i know

2 comments:

"M2" said...

why does piano term
"tickling the ivory" keep popping in my head now?

Ande said...

Poor Emily, I know I should be more innocent, and I try, but man I do laugh at stuff like that too.