A very decent Monday. I shit you not. Monday and decent in the same sentence! I fully blame it on the red bull consumption pre-picking-up child from school. For some reason I had energy to get through the evening. There was non-tormented cooking of the dinner. There was sitting down at the table with the kids. There was rocking a happy, cuddly baby to sleep. There was much nodding while watching Jon & Kate plus 8 with their "three-year-olds don't chew gum" rule. Only, at this house it is "Kids and gum don't mix. Period." rule.
So funny. When we were up north, visiting my brothers, my son walked into the kitchen late one evening with a horrible look on his face. I asked him, "What is wrong?" And he said, "Casey gave me gum!" He was telling on his uncle! As if he had no choice but to take the gum. I said, "What is the rule?" Bennett replied, "Kids and gum don't mix!" He knows. "Correct! Spit it out!" He begrudgingly obliged.
On that note, who wants to know how a video of a computer screen turns out? Pretty bad, actually. I was watching a friend's baby via web cam and and captured this...it does not do the boy justice...he is quite possibly the world's cutest baby. We shall call him Drooly George. Can you see the sunshine through the window behind him? That's because he is in beautiful Hawaii. The sun had already set here! He is using his mother's hand as a pacifier/teether, as he drools himself into oblivion. Oh the bliss of being three months old.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment