Monday, March 24, 2008

Home.

We are home. The north is cold. The nephew is cute. The brothers are well. The sister-in-law is well. The Bennett rocks! The duo of borrowed children arrive back tomorrow.

Who wants to see what kind of pictures I take when I have not slept in three days? Sure you do...

This is Bennett pretending to go fishing with a knitting needle he somehow pawned off his fellow backseat passenger.
No. I do not knit.

This is a footprint in the side of a mountain somewhere in Jasper. Can you see it? Or does that require hallucinogens and/or severe sleep deprivation?

This amused me. A Toy for Dummies...the damn thing came with instructions. Did I mention I had not slept in three days?
No. I was not the one driving

This is the best damn play area I have ever seen in an Evil Arches Establishment. Bennett can be seen peeking through the window of the yellow cube in the centre. Yes. That is how you spell centre in Canada.

No. This is not Starbucks. It's a freaking McD. Apparently National Parks get most of the fast food chain's budget...

This is Bennett staying hydrated...

This is Bennett learning how to knit? He'll make a great grandmother someday...

And that was the trip up. We also came back...but I had slept and thus did not find simplistic things so damn amusing. There are also pictures of the Wee Spudly, but nobody wants to see pictures of a cute baby.

And No, his parents did not name him that. Spudly is merely the hideous nickname that has been bestowed upon him by I. You like?

3 comments:

cougchick said...

Spudly. Love it.

We aren't that far away from each other. A day's drive, at most. cool, eh?

crazylady said...

Remember me? I came here to smell your footprint and leer over Evil arches.
Great catch up.
Go take a fistful of pills and go to sleep.... but not forever.
I see my Cougchick is frequenting your establishment in my absence. Your heart will melt over her.

"M2" said...

damn, I can't get past the big foot.
wonder what made that print??? wuz it gawd???