I awoke this morning to the baby yelling. Bennett beat me to the punch and got him out of his crib before my eyes were actually open. Upon delivering him to me, and thus waking up The Niece! as well, Morning Cuddles commenced. I found myself at the bottom of a dog pile of deliriously happy-to-be-awake children. Morning Cuddles are something very sweet...if you can get past the smell of two needing-to-be-changed diapers and the frequent elbow-in-the-boob. The clock did not get glanced at until after the first three were bathed and dressed...its suffice to say that BP1 kindly slept in, as she did not grace us with her presence until a quarter after five...it would appear my wake up call came at about 4:30!!!
Welcome to March!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Morning Comes Early 'round These Parts
Labels:
Auntiehood,
bennettpumpkin,
bonuspumpkin1,
bonuspumpkin2,
mamahood,
The Niece
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can NOT believe how cheery you are for someone awakened at 4:30 am. I would be very cranky. I'm not a morning person so even the cutest little faces greeting me at that hour would make me crabby.
Post a Comment