When I asked the baby if he wanted a bottle this morning, he dropped his head into his hands and started sobbing. I guess the thought of a bottle just sent him over the edge!
During an impromptu stare down with the four year old (actually a rather frequent occurrence around here - to determine who is really in charge...me or her...can you guess who wins?) she broke the silence by announcing, "I can jump on one foot!" "Oh, how very talented you are, my dear! Would you be so kind as to demonstrate this ability of yours?" She gave me the BIGGEST EYE ROLL before hopping around the room on one foot like a human pogo stick.
After giving the baby tylenol for his fever, he projectile vomits all over me...twice.
While taking a bath to remove the vomit...
Four-year-old walks in, looks at me and asks, "What are you doing?"
"I'm shaving my legs."
"Why?"
"Because I like smooth legs."
"Your shaving the fur off your legs?"
"Yes, darling, the fur."
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Only shaving the legs?
Is baby STILL barfing? Stomach flu?
Strep throat? I'm getting concerned. Any rash on the bum?
Post a Comment