A repeat of my ever so exciting weekend and Monday morning; using my afternoon to book a hearing assessment, eye-sight test, dentist appointment, vaccination appointment and two pediatrician appointments for my son: I am nothing short of a Lean, Mean, Scheduling Machine! Within the foreseeable future, I am quite certain that my boy will run away screaming at the mere mention of the words, "appointment" or, "doctor," as he will be seeing quite a variety in the upcoming weeks! It's like spring cleaning, only in a freaky medical way...
And the fun is not over yet, oh no, it is not over yet. Tomorrow morning I get to tackle my own schedule and book all my classes for the summer semester. I am quite sure that jealousy is now oozing from the veins of all who are reading this!
On another note, Bennett, being the world's most awesome child, put himself to bed shortly after five o'clock. We had only been home a few minutes and he was very frustrated that I would not let him turn "Dora" on until tomorrow morning; after debating the subject with me all of the way home, he decided that the best solution to the problem would be to go to sleep, so that morning will come sooner! Now, I am free to go to bed as early as I want...and I think I am going to do just that. Good Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment