After being sent off to find the remote that he was seen with last, Bennett came down the stairs and said, very authoritatively, "I could not find the remote, so I got an orange instead!" And with that he ended his search. Problem solved. Remote still M.I.A.
After being served his second sardine sandwich (blame my mother, not me), Bennett announced that he does not like sardines. And it only took him TWO sandwiches to figure out that he does not like eating pickled fish with their heads still attached...
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CHILD ABUSE!!! UGH Sardines!!! Poor Bennet! Get your orange and change the food channel woman!
uggggggg
even my cat won't eat them.
now off topic
I LOVE the name Bennet.
I would have swiped it when we were deciding.
I think it's too late to switch
now
Post a Comment