Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pit Stop in Jasper, Alberta

Bennett Pumpkin and The Niece! in Beautiful Jasper...




Proudly showing off his "Moon Rocks" for the camera.







Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I believe this is a heard of juvenile big horn sheep:
My memory card was full, so I had to resort to taking the following pictures in postage stamp size...I think they are quite beautiful despite their lacking file size; I could have reached out and touched the critters!






Bennett & The Niece! in Blue River, B.C. (last stop before home on our long journey)...

1 comment:

crazylady said...

I'll correct you,
It's "herd" not heard you nerd!

LOVE the pics...who knew you had a talent. The close ups should be in National Geographic next to naked women from New Guinea.

You know, I have to tell you, every time I see the Niece! I see that Xmas face and it makes me smile so much.