5:30 a.m. Why am I becoming so acquainted with this hour? This time 'round it is because I drank way too much coffee on the drive down here last night, and ten hours later I am still buzzing...need I say I did not sleep last night?
Bennett is happily watching Treehouse, Shay is still asleep, the baby is still asleep, the other mother is still asleep and Gramps is snoring in his chair beside me. Here is hopes that I get to steal a nap today...
This is officially the world's most boring post...I'm yawning and I just wrote it.
I had a whole great post in my head when I was tossing and turning and trying to obtain unconsciousness...but alas, it is no longer in the noggin' now that I have surrender to my fate of wakefulness.
The End.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment