Saturday, July 28, 2007

Non-Edible

While helping me put away groceries, my son picked up this box and asked, "Mom, are these cheese strings?"

Ummm....No.


Early today, during a whiny spell, I asked Bennett, "Do you think you could find some cheese to go with your whine?"

He said, "No! I want an orange!" And with that he ran and found himself an orange, which he promptly brought to me, stating, "See, I want an orange to go with my whine! Can you peel it for me?"

And I did.

2 comments:

crazylady said...

whine not! Orange-you glad Bennett can solve his own problems?
I got a visual with tampon floss dangling from his teeth. EW.
Did you have to explain to the young man, where they go?

Foxy said...

That is lovely. Dont we just LOVE the Bennett isms? Bennett, you are a goose. I can never get enough of his funny antics.